There's only one right way to watch Doctor Who reruns this winter and it involves a couch and the TARDIS Snuggie. This geeky blanket was created by blogger Crafty Lil' Thing. Everything was made by hand, thus ensuring that this Snuggie is the only one of its kind.
The TARDIS Snuggie looks exactly like the police call box, albeit one that is wearable. Even though the theme is the thing, the Snuggie still stays true to its roots and looks as comfortable and warm as any other. TARDIS-themed items have been popping up all over the Internet as Doctor Who has crossed the pond, but there's only one TARDIS Snuggie, and it appears that the project will forever be a one-off.
The TARDIS Snuggie Keeps 'Doctor Who' Fans Warm Through Space and Time
1. Sci-fi Blankets - Develop new designs of sci-fi inspired blankets and bedding to cater to the demand of the growing fandom.
2. Handmade Gifts - With consumers willing to pay a premium for a unique and personalized item, there is an opportunity for retailers to offer more handmade gift items.
3. Fan Merchandise - The popularity of the TARDIS Snuggie shows that there is a demand for creative and unique merchandise, creating opportunities for new merchandise concepts catering to various fan bases.
1. Home Decor - Companies can leverage the enthusiasm of sci-fi fans by creating home decor items inspired by popular franchises.
2. Crafts - As consumers continue to seek unique and personalized gifts, there is a market for handcrafted items that are tailored to specific interests, such as fandoms and pop culture.
3. E-commerce - E-commerce stores can capitalize on the popularity of niche merchandise items, such as the TARDIS Snuggie, by offering a wide range of creative and unique products catering to specific fan bases.