It's been a while since someone has introduced a new way to turn unsightly wires and cords into more a manageable and good-looking presence. That is, until I stumbled upon the Tania da Cruz Florafil, of course. What is exceptionally impressive about this creation is that it not only hides your cords in a more pleasing vine-like cover, it actually presents them as a version of wall art.
Decorative and practical, the Tania da Cruz Florafil wire and cord covers are made out of flexible rubber that has been shaped to resemble green vines. Although it wouldn't suit any and all rooms, I can definitely see it gracing the walls of one's casual den or even a child's play area. Clean and simple, it really can change the look of one's living space.
The Tania da Cruz Florafil Displays Cords as Wall Art
1. Decorative Wire Covers - Opportunity for designers and manufacturers to create wire covers that not only hide cords but also add a decorative element to the space.
2. Flexible Rubber Products - Innovative uses of flexible rubber materials can provide practical solutions, such as cord covers, that are both functional and visually appealing.
3. Transforming Cords Into Wall Art - The concept of turning cords into wall art presents an opportunity for artists and designers to explore unique ways to integrate technology seamlessly into interior decor.
1. Interior Design - Interior designers can leverage decorative wire covers to enhance the aesthetic of spaces while maintaining functionality.
2. Rubber Manufacturing - Rubber manufacturers have the potential to tap into the market for flexible rubber products, including wire and cord covers.
3. Art and Design - Artists and designers can explore the intersection of technology and art by creating innovative wall art designs that incorporate cords and wires.