The Synapse Electric Bike is a sporty electric tricycle designed for the youth of Bogota, Columbia. The product was designed by Alberto Gomez as a way for the Colombian youth to quickly get around the country’s capital city.
Synapse features a three-wheel design with two wheels in the back and one wheel in the front. This type of design is ideal for youngster who may not have that much experience riding a bicycle or motorcycle at high speeds. The Synapse Electric Bike has a simple design complemented by a simple in-dash display located below the handlebars. The display tells the rider their current speed and the power level of the Synapse’s battery, to ensure rider's are not stranded.
The Synapse Electric Bike is Designed for the Youth of Bogota
1. Electric Tricycles - Companies can develop electric tricycles with simple designs and in-dash displays to appeal to younger consumers and improve transportation in cities.
2. Youth Mobility - Innovative mobility solutions, like the Synapse Electric Bike, that appeal to youth in cities can tap into a growing market segment and address transportation needs in urban areas.
3. Sustainable Transportation - As more consumers seek eco-friendly transportation options, companies can develop sustainable options with a sporty and youthful design, such as the Synapse Electric Bike, to attract consumers who want to limit their environmental impact.
1. Electric Vehicle Manufacturing - Electric vehicle manufacturers can tap into the growing demand for sustainable transportation with electrified tricycles designed for youth in urban areas.
2. Urban Mobility Services - Urban mobility service providers can incorporate electric tricycles with in-dash displays and simple designs to their fleet to appeal to younger consumers and improve last-mile transportation in cities.
3. Sporting Goods - Sporting goods manufacturers can expand into sustainable transportation by developing sporty electric tricycles that appeal to younger consumers and promote active lifestyles.