Talk about an opportunistic gadget: This USB surgical mask not only fends off the H1N1 influenza virus (formerly known as swine flu), but it features a USB-powered filter to circulate fresh air into your mask.
One of the downsides of wearing a surgical mask is that the air you breathe isn't cool and fresh. This USB surgical mask solves that problem, but you'd have to be near a computer to benefit from its circulation system. As individuals around the world don surgical masks to protect themselves from the H1N1 influenza virus, the USB surgical mask has swarmed onto the market to capture its share of this burgeoning market.
The USB Surgical Mask Fends Off H1N1 Influenza, Wastes Energy
1. USB Surgical Mask - Opportunity for developing innovative wearable technology that combines protection against viruses with enhanced air circulation.
2. H1N1 Influenza Protection - Opportunity for the creation of advanced protective gear to combat the spread of infectious diseases like the H1N1 influenza virus.
3. Computer-integrated Wearables - Opportunity for integrating wearable devices with computer technology to enhance functionality and convenience.
1. Healthcare - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the healthcare industry for developing advanced protective equipment and technologies.
2. Consumer Electronics - Opportunity for companies in the consumer electronics industry to create technologically advanced wearable devices for personal protection.
3. Fashion and Apparel - Opportunity for the fashion and apparel industry to incorporate functionality and technology into their designs, creating innovative and stylish protective gear.