Playtsens has gone ahead and devised an exceptionally high-tech wearable swimming system that is designed to make it easier than ever for enthusiastic swimmers of all levels to quickly and easily access a broad slab of data pertinent to their swimming technique and performance.
The swimming system, which is currently the subject of a crowdfunding campaign over on Kickstarter, works in conjunction with a bone conduction headset that makes it possible for you to receive live and real-time feedback while you are swimming. You can receive information pertaining to your speed while still being able to focus on your stroke.
This contraption is a great example of bone conduction technology and smart monitoring being used to improve performance in a non-disruptive manner.
The Marlin System Offers Detailed Analysis Of Your Swims
1. Wearable Swimming Systems - Swimming enthusiasts are looking for high-tech wearable systems that provide detailed analysis and live feedback.
2. Bone Conduction Technology - Bone conduction technology is becoming increasingly popular in the development of wearable swimming systems.
3. Smart Swimming Monitoring - Smart monitoring is being used to enhance swimming performance in a non-disruptive way.
1. Health and Fitness - The health and fitness industry can utilize wearable swimming systems to provide customers with more detailed and accurate information about their swimming performance.
2. Wearable Technology - The wearable technology industry can benefit from the integration of bone conduction technology and the development of more specialized swimming wearables.
3. Sports Equipment - Manufacturers of sports equipment can explore the use of smart monitoring technology to develop products that can help athletes improve their performance.