There is no shortage of autocorrect fumbles on the Internet, but their existence might be a thing of the past with the SwiftKey Neural Alpha App, which is an innovative keyboard app that uses neural networks to predict what word is intended to be written next. Oftentimes, autocorrect will have a percentage of correctness for an individual; for some, it's high, whereas for many others, it's low. The SwiftKey Neural Alpha App looks to increase that percentage exponentially without requiring any additional components to work.
Currently only available for Android users, the SwiftKey Neural Alpha App will actually learn from your usage and be able to better predict and correct your sentences, which means if you're groggily answering a text in the morning that it could correct your English because it knows how a well rested you would actually type.
The SwiftKey Neural Alpha App Predicts Words and Learns From Use
1. Neural Networks - The use of neural networks in keyboard apps opens up opportunities for more accurate word prediction and correction.
2. Autocorrect Improvement - Developing keyboard apps that can significantly improve autocorrect functionality can enhance the user experience and reduce errors in typing.
3. Predictive Typing - Predictive typing capabilities enabled by AI keyboards offer users faster and more efficient text input.
1. Mobile App Development - The integration of AI and neural networks in keyboard apps presents opportunities for innovation in the mobile app development industry.
2. User Interface Design - Improving autocorrect and predictive typing features in keyboard apps creates demand for user interface design advancements that enhance text input experiences.
3. Natural Language Processing - The use of neural networks in AI keyboards requires advancements in natural language processing techniques to accurately predict and correct words.