This summer, beauty products inspired by sweets are a must for any cosmetics collection. From chocolate and vanilla to honey and milk, these products are sure to make you look and smell sweeter than ever!
Here’s a guide to the luscious products in the gallery above:
M∙A∙C Limited Edition Naked Honey Hand and Body Cream, Eye Shadow and Highlight Powder - Ancient Egyptians bathed in it, and Queen Anne of England used it to silken her hair. Honey has been used for beautifying purposes for ages and at long last M∙A∙C has infused this age-old ingredient into their Naked Honey line. Surely to be another hit lineup from M∙A∙C!
Aveda Nourish-Mint Lip Colors - These lip colors contain no carmine (insect extract) and contain natural ingredients like bilberry, jojoba oil, raspberry wax, and 100% certified organic spearmint/vanilla flavors.
Lavende Essentielle By Yves Rocher 12H Foot Deodorant Cream - A key product for the summer, this 12-hour foot deodorant will keep your feet odor-free all day and does not contain any harmful chemicals.
Kiehl’s Crème De Corps Light-Weight Body Lotion SPF 30 - Get two benefits for the price of one! This body lotion is geared towards normal and dry skin and provides UVA/UVB sunscreen protection. Contains Olive Fruit Oil, Jojoba Oil, and Sesame Oil.
$26.50 U.S. (Picture not available)
The Body Shop Honey Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner - Another product capitalizing on the benefits of honey, this super-moisturizing shampoo and conditioner is great for normal to dry hair. What’s more, it is made from Community Trade Honey so it will leave your conscience feeling good too!
The Body Shop Coconut Body Scrub - Another mention for The Body Shop as their new Body Scrub will moisturize, soothe and deliciously scent summer skin. Also made from Community Trade ingredients, the Coconut Body Scrub is part of a great lineup of Coconut Bath & Body products and will be available in early July.
Clinique Happy - The scent of summer with Ruby Red Grapefruit, Boysenberry Bush Flower and Hawaiian Wedding Flower. This summer, Clinique is including a limited edition Color Surge Butter Shine Lipstick with the popular perfume.
Delicious Tastes Inspire Warm-Weather Beauty Products
1. Sweet-inspired Beauty Products - There is a trend for beauty products inspired by sweet tastes and ingredients, creating opportunities for companies to create unique and high-end products for customers.
2. Organic and Natural Cosmetics - The trend towards organic and natural cosmetics is growing, and companies that specialize in creating these products have an opportunity to meet a growing demand among consumers.
3. Multi-functional Products - Consumers are looking for multi-functional products that can provide multiple benefits, such as moisturizing, sun protection, and deodorizing, creating opportunities for companies to create innovative and practical products.
1. Cosmetics Industry - The cosmetics industry has an opportunity to innovate by creating sweet-inspired, organic, and multi-functional products that cater to customer needs and demands.
2. Organic Cosmetics Industry - The organic cosmetics industry can benefit from the trend towards natural and organic products by creating more high-quality and innovative products that meet the growing demand.
3. Personal Care Industry - The personal care industry can benefit from the trend towards multi-functional products by creating products that provide numerous benefits to customers, such as sun protection and deodorizing.