The Incase x BIONIC Sustainable Bag Collection is a new collaboration range of products for consumers who are seeking out a more eco-friendly way to keep all of their essentials stowed when going about their daily routine.
The bag collection has four pieces in total including the Commuter Backpack, Accessory Organizer and the Compact Sleeve in two size options. Each of the bags are achieved with between seven and 26 water bottles that will help to give new life to the packaging and prevent it from entering our waterways or landfills.
The Incase x BIONIC Sustainable Bag Collection starts at $50 per piece and identifies the increasing ways that brands are paying more attention to the preference amongst consumers for more eco-friendly products.
The Incase x BIONIC Sustainable Bag Collection is Eco-Focused
1. Eco-friendly Accessories - The trend of producing eco-friendly accessories has opened opportunities for businesses to create sustainable and innovative products.
2. Plastic Recycling - The increasing trend of using recycled plastic bags in products offers innovative methods of creative recycling.
3. Sustainable Fashion - The trend of sustainable fashion is paving the way for creative and eco-friendly innovations in the fashion industry.
1. Fashion Industry - The trend of sustainable fashion presents opportunities for the fashion industry to create innovative and eco-friendly designs.
2. Packaging Industry - The trend of recycled plastic bags provides opportunities for businesses in the packaging industry to explore new methods of creative recycling.
3. Retail Industry - The trend of eco-friendly accessories offers opportunities for the retail industry to provide more sustainable and innovative products to consumers.