Riding a bike in urban areas or off-road environments means having to deal with uneven terrain that can quickly cause bodily discomfort, so the Kinekt Active Suspension Stem has been created to change this. The unit works by being integrated with your existing bicycle and will immediately go to work reducing the instance of vibrations while riding. This will in turn reduce sore wrists, numb hands, a stiff neck, tired elbows, tight shoulders and other problems that can come about from extended periods of cycling.
The Kinekt Active Suspension Stem is likely to be a hit amongst the increasing number of consumers hitting city streets on their bicycles to avoid traffic congestion, decrease pollution and get around on the own terms.
The Kinekt Active Suspension Stem Alleviates Discomfort
1. Active Suspension Technology - Advancements in active suspension technology are creating opportunities to improve the comfort and safety of various modes of transportation beyond bicycles.
2. Urban Cycling Accessories - The increasing popularity of urban cycling is creating a growing market for innovative accessories geared towards enhancing the riding experience.
3. Personalized Comfort Solutions - Products that offer personalized comfort solutions, such as the Kinekt Active Suspension Stem, have the potential to disrupt traditional product markets by meeting specific consumer needs.
1. Bicycle Industry - The bicycle industry has the opportunity to integrate active suspension technology into new and existing products to enhance the cycling experience for consumers.
2. Outdoor Sports Industry - Outdoor sports companies can leverage active suspension technology to improve the comfort and safety of a variety of products, including skis, snowboards, and skateboards.
3. Fitness Equipment Industry - Active suspension technology has the potential to disrupt the fitness equipment industry by introducing new products that reduce strain and fatigue during exercise.