The 'Surf Report' Vogue Australia editorial fuses couture labels with a classic sportswear aesthetic. Featured in the publication's April 2012 issue, this edgy outdoor spread is all about high glamor, taking cues from surfer-inspired styles.
Captured by the lens of fashion photographer Max Doyle, Australian supermodel beauty Catherine McNeil proves that she has legs for days, showcasing her height, toned body and newly styled short coif.
Effortlessly elegant, the model sports a multitude of embellished ensembles adorned to perfection. Gaining plenty of attention for all the right reasons, this stunning sportswear shoot sets sail for summer. With an abundance of bling and adornment, sleek silhouettes are transformed from simple to distinctive. Showcasing a variety of rich opposing textures, this beachside 'Surf Report' Vogue Australia editorial is edgy and dynamic and memorable.
The 'Surf Report' Vogue Australia Editorial is Sporty
1. Couture Surf-inspired Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create high-end surf-influenced clothing lines that combine couture with sportswear aesthetics.
2. Embellished Ensembles - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative techniques for integrating embellishments into fashion designs for a distinctive and memorable look.
3. Opposing Textures in Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Experiment with contrasting textures in fashion design to create edgy and dynamic looks.
1. Fashion Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new ways to incorporate surf-inspired elements into high-end fashion collections.
2. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create innovative techniques for capturing sportswear fashion in outdoor settings with a high-glamor twist.
3. Beauty and Cosmetics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop makeup and hairstyling trends that complement and enhance the surf-inspired fashion aesthetic.