The new Supreme Vans Chukka Summer 2011 collection combines the classic comfort and casual design of Vans shoes with the popular street style of Supreme. The new Supreme Vans Chukka sneaker is a simple but very aesthetically looking shoe. The shoe is free of patterns commonly featured on Vans shoes and instead features plain colorways. The shoe has a high-cut design, which has been extremely popular this year.
With a rubber sole and canvas exterior, the new Supreme Vans chukka is just as comfortable as it is stylish. The shoe is available in five vibrant colors for the summer season, including bright yellow, popping red, tempting turquoise, navy and black. Each pair of shoes boasts matching shoe laces as well.
The Supreme Vans Chukka Summer 2011 Shoe Collection is Color-Charged
1. Street-style Fashion - The combination of casual and aesthetic designs in fashion can create unique and popular products.
2. Minimalist Design - Minimalistic design can be unique when used in industries where patterns are the norm.
3. High-top Sneakers - A simple design twist on a classic product can make it popular in a market seeking change.
1. Fashion and Apparel - By combining aesthetics and design in new ways for casual clothing, businesses can create a unique brand and acquire a growing market share.
2. Footwear Industry - Developing shoes that are minimalist or have unique designs can provide a source of differentiation for businesses seeking to gain footing in a crowded market.
3. Retail Industry - Creating customizable products that align with trends such as street fashion can attract and retain customers, driving growth in the retail industry.