To help consumers keep their eyes looking their best, Trader Joe's has debuted a new Supreme Hydrating Eye Cream.
The latest addition to the grocery store's beauty and bath section, the new Supreme Hydrating Eye Cream is an extra rich and extra creamy eye cream. The formula is made with buzz-worthy skincare ingredients, such as Coenzyme Q10, hydrolyzed marine collagen, Manuka honey, and hibiscus extract. The creamy is also infused with almond, argan, rosehip, and marula seed oils for extra nourishment. Though the cream is rich, it absorbs into the skin quickly to leave the delicate eye area feeling soft and smooth instead of greasy. Best of all, this .53-ounce tube is just $5.99 so "it’s an Eye Cream priced for all."
Image Credit: Trader Joe's.
Trader Joe’s Supreme Hydrating Eye Cream is Extra Rich & Extra Creamy
1. Mega-moisturizing Eye Creams - Increased focus on eye creams containing buzz-worthy skincare ingredients targeting the eye area for younger looking skin.
2. Affordable Eye Care Products - More brands and companies offer lower-cost eye care solutions to make affordable eye creams available to more consumers.
3. Natural and Organic Eye Care Products - Consumers demand for natural and organic ingredients in eye care products
1. Beauty and Skincare - Brands and companies make a shift in their eye care products and ingredients to meet consumer demand.
2. Retail and Grocery - More retail and grocery stores start offering affordable and natural eye care products to customers.
3. Health and Wellness - Companies create more innovative products catering to the rising demand for natural and mild ingredients in eye care products.