Batman is the undisputed king of cool superhero weapons, so a recreation of his iconic batarang is overdue. This batarang is much larger than it's comic book counterpart, but every bit as functional.
This boomerang was made by Victor Poulin, an expert boomerang maker. The batarang is made from 10-ply Finnish birch and is 25-inches wide. While the batarang is quite a bit larger than Batman's, it is far less damaging due to it being made out of rounded out wood and not sharp metal. Also, Batman's batarangs often get stuck in things or don't come back, which is another issue you won't have to deal with.
The design is very close to the actual batarangs in the comic book and movie and the finish is clean and smooth. Even if the boomerang never came back, it would be an amazing testament to a very sleek superhero weapon.
This Real Batman Batarang is Completely Functional
1. Functional Superhero Weapons - Creating functional replicas of iconic superhero weapons offers a unique market for collectibles and immersive experiences.
2. Reimagined Comic Book Weapons - Recreating and modifying weapons from comic books opens up opportunities for customizations and personalizations, catering to superfans.
3. Safe Superhero Weaponry - Designing safe versions of superhero weapons that are suitable for recreational use presents an innovative way to tap into the superhero fandom market.
1. Collectibles - The collectibles industry can capitalize on the demand for functional replicas of superhero weapons.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can explore opportunities to create immersive experiences and attractions based on iconic superhero weapons.
3. Recreation - The recreation industry can develop safe and engaging versions of superhero weapons to cater to superhero enthusiasts.