'Youth to the People' is a California-based beauty product brand that specializes in using plant-based ingredients to naturally soothe and exfoliate the skin, and the brand's superfood skincare face cream does the trick with extracts of kale and green tea. The cream contains a non-greasy formula that is rich in antioxidants, vitamins and naturally sourced hyaluronic acid to provide anti-aging benefits -- without the use of harsh chemicals.
With a focus on the environment, the 'Youth to the People' face cream contains rich antioxidants to help fight against the effects of harsh climates and pollution. The kale and green tea provides added moisture and rejuvenation while aloe and flower extracts soothe the skin.
In keeping with the natural formula, the cream also is packaged in an eco-friendly recycled glass jar.
The 'Youth to the People' Face Cream Contains Kale and Tea Extracts
1. Plant-based Skincare - There is an opportunity for developing skincare products that use plant-based ingredients to naturally soothe and exfoliate the skin.
2. Antioxidant-rich Formulas - Developing products with rich antioxidants to fight against the effects of harsh climates and pollution can be a disruptive innovation opportunity in the skincare industry.
3. Eco-friendly Packaging - Creating skincare packaging that is made from recycled materials or is eco-friendly can be a disruptive innovation opportunity within the beauty industry.
1. Skincare Industry - The skincare industry can capitalize on the trend of using plant-based ingredients and antioxidant-rich formulas.
2. Beauty Industry - Incorporating eco-friendly packaging solutions within the beauty industry can be a disruptive innovation opportunity.
3. Natural Cosmetics Industry - The trend of plant-based skincare and eco-friendly packaging provides opportunities for disruption within the natural cosmetics industry.