Who says spirituality can't be fun? Suoi Tien Park in Vietnam is an amusement park themed by all things Buddhism.
Forget meditation or consuming nothing but healing herbs, this park has all the fun things traditional amusement parks do including wild roller coaster rides, water slides, race cars and other fun (and scary) attractions like a bat cave and an air bike which hangs over a field of living crocodiles.
The park also features Sea Palace, Unicorn Palace, Heavenly Palace, Phoenix Palace and Mountain Palace which includes the Animal Kingdom.
Suoi Tien Park
1. Buddhist-themed Amusement Parks - Creating amusement parks with spiritual and religious themes, catering to a niche audience seeking a unique and immersive experience.
2. Eco-tourism - Developing amusement parks that incorporate elements of nature and promote sustainability, attracting environmentally conscious tourists.
3. Cultural Immersion Experiences - Designing amusement parks that offer visitors an opportunity to immerse themselves in different cultures, providing a mix of entertainment and education.
1. Amusement Park Industry - Introducing innovative concepts and themes into traditional amusement parks, attracting diverse customer segments and increasing visitor engagement.
2. Tourism and Hospitality Industry - Exploring new approaches to attract tourists by combining entertainment and cultural experiences, creating unique and memorable vacations.
3. Theme Park Design and Construction Industry - Partnering with spiritual and cultural institutions to create themed amusement parks that embrace different religious and cultural aspects, offering a multi-faceted leisure experience.