WEAR IT! STEER IT! ROLL IT! JUMP IT! The Sumo Tube is a new, exciting, and challenging freestyle towable that is not connected to the boat. The rider slides into the Sumo suit and holds on to a grab handle on the end of a 60' rope. The rider can roll 360s from left to right, jump the wakes, steer left and right by moving their arms, or just glide across the water's surface. It's a fast and fun bodysurfing thrill ride. The Sumo Tube can also be used in the crashing waves as a body surfing tube. The Sumo tube is one chamber and inflates quickly.
Model 53-1805 Sug. Retail: $119.95
Getting towed behind a boat in a tube is fun, but it lacks the danger to really make it exciting. So if danger is what you are looking for, check out this new innovative toy from Sportsstuff Inc. I am not sure what happens if you fast forward this action shot, but I bet it's fun to watch. Oddly, the company recommends a maximum of one rider at a time. Pity.
1. Freestyle Towables - Opportunity to explore new designs for towable water toys that allow riders to perform freestyle tricks and stunts.
2. Interactive Wearable Water Toys - Opportunity to integrate wearable technology with water toys to create new interactive experiences for riders on the water.
3. Body Surfing Tubes - Opportunity to create new tubing experiences for riders by designing tubes that can be used for body surfing in the waves.
1. Water Sports Industry - Opportunity to expand offerings beyond traditional tubes and wakeboards to appeal to a wider range of water enthusiasts.
2. Outdoor Recreation Industry - Opportunity to create new, innovative products that provide exciting and unique experiences for adventurers and thrill-seekers.
3. Tech Industry - Opportunity to incorporate wearable technology into the design of water toys to provide new interactive experiences for riders on the water.