The Suitsy is a men's business suit that is worn like a one-piece jumpsuit and made to make you feel like you're wearing pajamas.
Surprisingly dapper in its appearance, the Suitsy is not meant to be bought as a joke or a novelty item and is instead geared towards businessmen who want to be comfortable and stylish. A one-piece suit in every sense, the pants of the Suitsy are connected to the shirt, which in turn is connected to the jacket. The zipper is hidden behind the shirt buttons and there are fake cuffs that extend from the jacket sleeve. Suitsy's creator, Jesse Herzog, calls it the lovechild of a jumpsuit and business suit.
A suit for today's leisurely gentleman, the Suitsy is currently seeking votes on the crowdfunding website Betabrand.
The Suitsy is Designed for Style and Comfort for Today's Modern Businessman
1. Business Suit Onesies - The trend of one-piece jumpsuit business suits that provide comfort and style for businessmen.
2. Comfortable Stylish Attire - The trend of clothing items that prioritize comfort and style, offering a more relaxed approach to professional attire.
3. Crowdfunding Fashion - The trend of using crowdfunding platforms to launch and validate innovative fashion concepts.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore and capitalize on the demand for comfortable yet stylish professional attire.
2. Crowdfunding - The crowdfunding industry can leverage the growing interest in funding unique fashion concepts.
3. Retail - Retailers can keep up with the demand for comfortable professional clothing by offering one-piece jumpsuit business suits.