Escape the hustle and bustle of the busy metropolitan city and travel in style with the Isabel Lucas by Max Doyle for Vogue Australia December 2011 shoot.
Titled ‘Wild at Heart’, the shoot, lensed by photographer Max Doyle, sees Isabel taking on a fashion-savvy tourist persona, as she taps into nature with a group of meerkats in designer pieces from the likes of Tommy Hilfiger, Roberto Cavalli, Etro, Louis Vuitton, Prada and Chanel, along with accessories from Tom Binns and Christine. Styled by fashion editor Naomi Smith, the beautiful Lucas sports different looks, from boho-chic and lady-like to laidback and casual smart.
For those of you who are bitten by the travel bug, the Isabel Lucas by Max Doyle for Vogue Australia pictorial sure makes a great fashion and style guide for you.
Isabel Lucas by Max Doyle for Vogue Australia December 2011 is Hot
1. Luxury Travel Fashion - The trend of incorporating luxury fashion into travel gear can disrupt traditional ideas of practicality and provide new opportunities for fashion and travel companies to collaborate.
2. Nature-inspired Fashion - A trend for incorporating nature-inspired designs into fashion can birth a new form of eco-friendly fashion and provide a way for fashion companies to tap into the growing demand for sustainable products.
3. Meerkat Tourism - A trend for using meerkats as a tourist attraction can disrupt traditional forms of ecotourism and provide opportunities for wildlife conservation organizations to collaborate with travel companies.
1. Fashion - Fashion companies can tap into the emerging trend of luxury travel fashion and offer designer travel gear to expand their product lines and reach a wider audience.
2. Travel - Travel companies can collaborate with fashion brands to create more stylish and fashion-forward travel gear, tapping into a growing demand for practical yet fashionable travel items.
3. Wildlife Conservation - Meerkat tourism can provide opportunities for wildlife conservation organizations to promote ecologically responsible travel and ensure that habitats are protected and preserved.