The StyleCaster Olivia Palermo photo spread shows a very different side of this former reality TV star. Channeling her inner 70s rockstar persona, Palermo is just as gorgeous in these boho chic outfits as she is in the contemporary world.
Photographed by Seiji Fujimori, the StyleCaster Olivia Palermo editorial is rightly titled 'Limelight.' Considering that she is currently reveling in her own limelight right now, Olivia Palermo is the best fit for this StyleCaster shoot. With smokey eyes, nude lips and a mixture of couture and vintage clothing, Palermo's styling is extremely well-executed.
The StyleCaster Olivia Palermo editorial was styled by James Worthington Demolet with makeup done by Keiko Hiramoto and hair by Rutger.
The StyleCaster Olivia Palermo Editorial Channels a 70s Rockstar Look
1. Boho Rocker Fashion - Fashion companies can capitalize on this trend by creating bohemian-inspired clothing lines that incorporate rocker elements.
2. 70s-inspired Fashion - Fashion designers can innovate by creating clothing lines that reflect the 70s rockstar look with a modern twist.
3. Vintage Couture - The trend of mixing vintage and couture clothing together can inspire fashion companies to create unique and original clothing lines.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can cater to these trends by creating products that reflect the 70s rockstar look, mix vintage and couture, or bohemian styles.
2. Beauty - Beauty companies can capitalize on this trend by creating makeup looks that reflect the smokey eyes and nude lips showcased in the editorial.
3. Photography - Photographers can leverage this trend by using 70s rockstar-inspired fashion and styling to create unique and eye-catching photo shoots.