The Nike Studio Wrap Pack 3 is the latest iteration of the brand's three-part footwear system. Last year, the Mid Pack came with booties. This year, just in time for the warmer weather, the extra protective layer that goes over the wraps themselves takes the form of a ballet slipper. This provides a lighter option that is also more convenient to tote around.
Currently available in three colorways (dove grey and volt, pink and violet ore as well as black), the Nike Studio Wrap Pack 3 is comprised of the wraps, matching ribbons and the mesh flat. Made with studio workouts in mind such as barre, yoga and, of course, Nike Training Club Toned, the three-part footwear system provides support, traction, protection and style when exercising in bare feet.
The Nike Studio Wrap Pack 3 is Made for the Spring Season
1. Hybrid Footwear - This trend combines different types of footwear to create a versatile and convenient option for various activities.
2. Athleisure Accessories - The integration of footwear and accessories allows for a seamless and stylish transition between workouts and everyday activities.
3. Specialized Workout Gear - The three-part footwear system fulfills the need for specific footwear designed for studio workouts, offering enhanced support and protection.
1. Fitness Apparel - The fitness apparel industry can incorporate elements of the three-part footwear system into their product offerings to cater to the growing demand for specialized workout gear.
2. Footwear Manufacturing - Footwear manufacturers can explore the concept of hybrid footwear to create innovative products that combine functionality and style.
3. Athleisure Brands - Athleisure brands can capitalize on the trend of athleisure accessories by incorporating footwear that seamlessly blends in with everyday fashion.