Say goodbye to batteries with these Studio Hannes Wettstein watches. These sleek timepieces power themselves through kinetic energy generated by the wearer’s body.
The Studio Hannes Wettstein watches are capable of this eco-feat through implementation of a “micro-generator system,” which captures the energy given off by bodily movements and converts it into fuel for the watch.
Many companies are already following suit. Among some of the famous companies that use Studio Hannes Wettstein’s power generation system are Ventura, Braun, and Nomos Galshutte. Even if you are unimpressed by the watch’s self-powering capabilities, you have to admit that these futuristic timepieces look very chic.
Those with extremely active lifestyles will definitely be thankful these watches exist. You can exercise away knowing it not only benefits your body, but your watch as well.
Studio Hannes Wettstein Watches are Powered by Wrist Movement
1. Kinetic Energy Watches - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop advanced kinetic energy watches that can power other devices.
2. Micro-generator Systems - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Implement micro-generator systems in various consumer electronics to reduce reliance on batteries.
3. Self-powering Timepieces - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create self-powering watches that can also charge other wearable devices.
1. Watch Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate kinetic energy technology in traditional watch designs to cater to eco-conscious consumers.
2. Consumer Electronics Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate micro-generator systems into smartphones, fitness trackers, and other wearable devices for sustainable power sources.
3. Fitness Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop fitness devices that harness kinetic energy from the wearer's movement to power the device and incentivize physical activity.