The all-new lookbook for the Stüssy Spring 2018 series was recently launched and the pieces prove to be the label's most diverse collection yet. The eclectic styles and range set the brand up for future projects that aim towards people who do not conform to a specific way of being. The whole collection exudes the idea that everyone can be anyone they want to be, and there is no form of self-expression that can be wronged by including a Stüssy garment.
The Stüssy Spring 2018 capsule takes a bit of a workwear approach, featuring hefty overalls, garage coats, work pants, satin trench coats and transparent coach jackets. Some other standout items from the collection include colorblocked velvet pieces and short-sleeve shirts with Japanese-themed patterns.
The series will be available from February 9th online, in all Chapter stores and Dover Street Market London.
Image Credit: Stüssy
The Stüssy Spring 2018 Series is Diverse and Expansive
1. Diverse Collections - There is a growing trend in the fashion industry for brands to create diverse collections that cater to individuals with eclectic styles and preferences.
2. Non-conformist Fashion - The Stüssy Spring 2018 series taps into the trend of non-conformist fashion by offering pieces that encourage self-expression and appeal to individuals who do not conform to a specific style or way of being.
3. Workwear-inspired Fashion - The influence of workwear can be seen in the Stüssy Spring 2018 capsule collection, presenting disruptive innovation opportunities for fashion brands to incorporate utilitarian and functional elements into their designs.
1. Fashion - The diverse and eclectic styles of the Stüssy Spring 2018 collection highlight the potential for disruptive innovation within the fashion industry, with a focus on catering to individuality and self-expression.
2. Retail - The launch of the Stüssy Spring 2018 collection presents an opportunity for retailers to tap into the demand for diverse and non-conformist fashion, creating curated shopping experiences that appeal to individuals seeking unique styles.
3. Textile Manufacturing - The workwear-inspired designs in the Stüssy Spring 2018 series create opportunities for textile manufacturers to explore new fabric and construction techniques, catering to the growing demand for functional and durable fashion.