Watergun assassination tournament is about to hit London. It kicks off in July and they're accepting bribes right now for early registration..... But be prepared to watch your back for 3 weeks 24/7 as you might get assassinated when you least expect it. Some serious stalking takes place - could you handle it?
Note: You may remember Street Wars from Trend Hunter's Previous feature on Street Wars LA. For context, "Over a 3 week period, you could have a chance to see what it's like to be a water gun assassin. Sounds safe? If you're interested in the thrill of will surely become a national cover story, then you should register for the event. You get the name and address of your target, and then you're on the prowl. The last to survive wins all the cash."
1. Watergun Assassination Tournaments - Opportunity to create immersive and thrilling experiences through organized watergun assassination tournaments.
2. 24/7 Stalking Games - Disruptive innovation opportunity to develop interactive games that involve constant surveillance and stalking for a set period of time.
3. Live Action Role Playing - Growing trend of participating in real-life role-playing games that provide unique experiences and challenges.
1. Event Planning - Event planning industry can explore opportunities to organize watergun assassination tournaments and create immersive experiences for participants.
2. Gaming - Gaming industry can capitalize on the trend of 24/7 stalking games by developing interactive games that involve constant surveillance and strategic gameplay.
3. Entertainment - Entertainment industry can tap into the live action role-playing trend by creating experiences that allow individuals to engage in real-life scenarios and challenges.