This new street food car has been created by France-based designer Benedetto Bufalino as a head-turning installation that is crafted from a real vehicle and actually capable of providing fare to passerby. Made from a red Fiat Coupe, the street food vehicle was created in collaboration with La Condition Publique and revamps the idea of a friterie, which is a traditional food kiosk or van that sells French fries.
The vehicle has been sliced into two parts to provide ample space for frying up fresh French fries, while also offering ample preparation space for the proprietor. The abstract design of the street food car is indeed designed to catch eyes on the street and make a visual impression in the urban space.
Image Credit: designboom/Benedetto Bufalino
This Street Food Car by Benedetto Bufalino is a Fiat Coupe
1. Street Food Innovations - Creating unique and eye-catching street food displays using unconventional vehicles.
2. Mobile Food Experiences - Transforming ordinary vehicles into mobile food hubs to enhance the dining experience for customers.
3. Interactive Food Installations - Using artistic design and physical modifications to engage customers in a unique food experience.
1. Food Truck Industry - Exploring opportunities to transform traditional food trucks into visually striking installations to attract more customers and enhance the dining experience.
2. Street Food Market - Revamping the street food market by incorporating interactive and visually appealing food displays to attract more customers and increase sales.
3. Event Catering Services - Incorporating interactive food installations as part of event catering services to create memorable and engaging dining experiences for attendees.