Juliëtte Heijnen's Spring/Summer 2017 collection draws inspiration from vivid street art murals and combines sleek and dramatic silhouettes with a myriad of colorful prints. Titled 'ELMO,' the menswear range is showcased in a new lookbook by photographer Karen Kikkert and is modeled by Bert Snaterse who pulls off its bold and youthful staples.
This collection's standouts include patterned jackets that feature paint-splattered fabrics -- reminiscent of abstract canvases or street art murals that consist of layered hues. Other notables include graffiti-inspired hats and matching slide sandals that are showcased alongside solid basics.
This artistic menswear range consists of functional and wearable pieces that boast an avant-garde inspiration. The pieces fuse athletic and conceptual elements, creating a hybrid that is both modern and ideal for wear in an urban setting.
Juliëtte Heijnen's Latest Collection is Inspired by Street Art Murals
1. Avant-garde Apparel Inspired by Street Art Murals - The fusion of fine art with contemporary fashion can lead to disruptive innovation opportunities in the fashion industry.
2. Printed and Patterned Jackets - Incorporating paint-splattered fabrics into more traditional garments can disrupt the men's fashion industry.
3. Graffiti-inspired Accessories - Urban streetwear and sportswear can be elevated by incorporating graffiti-inspired details into everyday apparel and accessories.
1. Fashion - Incorporating street art inspired designs into men's fashion offerings can attract a new and younger consumer base.
2. Art - Collaborations between fashion designers and street artists can provide a fresh platform for artists to showcase their work and create unique pieces for fans to wear.
3. Footwear - Incorporating graffiti-inspired prints and detailing into footwear can present opportunities in urban and sportswear.