Mashable imagined Stranger Things characters as waffles for no other reason than they simply loved the show.
The original television series can be streamed exclusively on Netflix and has become a big hit since it became available. The 1980s inspired program pays homage to several beloved thrillers (including ET, Alien, Goonies, Stand By Me, Close Encounters of the Third Kind and Firestarter) and features many beloved characters.
Max Knoblaunch is responsible for six illustrations representing Stranger Things characters if their faces were waffles, in homage to the mysterious Eleven's love of "eating an absurd amount of waffles." Barb, Chief Hopper, Steve Harrington, Joyce Byers, the Demogorgon and Eleven herself (complete with nosebleed) are all represented in this silly art work.
Max Knoblaunch Drew Stranger Things Characters as Waffles
1. Tv-themed Artwork - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create and sell unique artwork that combines popular TV shows with unexpected and fun elements.
2. Nostalgic Pop Culture - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop products or experiences that tap into nostalgia for iconic 1980s movies and TV shows.
3. Character Mashup - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create mashup art featuring characters from different TV shows or movies, targeting fans of both franchises.
1. Art and Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce innovative techniques or mediums in creating artwork, like waffle illustrations, to appeal to a wider audience.
2. Streaming Services - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop exclusive content or collaborations with artists to attract and engage subscribers.
3. Pop Culture Merchandise - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Expand merchandise offerings to include unique and unconventional products inspired by popular TV shows and movies.