The STP Scooter provides another alternative to commuting around the city by car, bike or public transit. Although such scooters could easily be dismissed as a child's toy, the look has been updated to address the needs and desires of adults. The STP Scooter boasts a customizable design that allows it to expand on both its functionality and appeal.
Designed by Benk Koros, the STP Scooter has been made to be more efficient than a kick scooter and more compact than a bike. It comes complete with two pedals that gives a person a bit more sophistication when riding it. The STP Scooter is also foldable, so that those times that require jumping in a friend's car or on the subway is made much more easy.
The STP Scooter by Benk Koros Addresses Versatile Commuting
1. Customizable Foldable Scooters - The trend of customizable foldable scooters offers opportunities for disruptive innovation in personal transportation.
2. Versatile Commuting Solutions - The trend of versatile commuting solutions presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in the urban mobility sector.
3. Design and Functionality Integration - The trend of integrating design and functionality in products like the STP Scooter creates opportunities for disruptive innovation in consumer goods.
1. Personal Transportation - The personal transportation industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by incorporating customizable foldable scooters into their product offerings.
2. Urban Mobility - The urban mobility industry can leverage versatile commuting solutions like the STP Scooter for disruptive innovation in the field of sustainable transportation.
3. Consumer Goods - The consumer goods industry can tap into the trend of design and functionality integration to create disruptive innovations in products that address the needs and desires of adults.