Scooters are quickly becoming one of the more popular transportation methods in urban areas, so the conceptual 'Commooter' scooter is intended to help make them even more accommodating to the needs of city dwellers. Designed by Ezekiel Ring, the scooter features a battery pack that's located right under the seat in order to allow riders to easily remove it when it's time to recharge. The cargo space inside the scooter is also tripled compared to alternatives to make it suited for the needs of professionals and riders who need a way to store shopping.
The conceptual 'Commooter' scooter has a circular dashboard display on the front that will mirror the rider's smartphone screen to help them easily follow maps or take calls with ease.
The Conceptual 'Commooter' Scooter Has Ample Space for Essentials
1. E-commerce Scooters - The rising popularity of scooters in urban areas is creating opportunities for scooters to be integrated with e-commerce functionalities, such as built-in storage for shopping.
2. Modular Battery Solutions - The placement of battery packs under scooter seats provides opportunities for modular and easily removable battery solutions, enabling efficient recharging and reducing downtime for electric scooters.
3. Smartphone Integration - Smartphone integration into scooter dashboards presents opportunities for enhanced functionality, such as mirrored screens for navigation and seamless connectivity for hands-free calls.
1. Retail & E-commerce - The increased cargo space in scooters creates potential for collaboration between scooter manufacturers and online retailers to offer convenient, last-mile delivery services.
2. Electric Vehicle (EV) - The concept of removable battery packs in scooters can be extended to other electric vehicles, such as electric bikes and small electric cars, as an efficient charging and battery-swapping solution.
3. Mobile Technology - Integration of smartphone functionalities into scooter dashboards opens up opportunities for mobile technology companies to develop customized software and apps for seamless user experience.