It is a well-known fact among people who follow science that icebergs have been melting as a result of human activity that created climate change -- and this stool was designed to illustrate that fact.
Appropriately titled the 'Iceberg Stool and Side Table,' the home furniture piece was created by the French design studio 'Harow.' Each of these stools have a white top accompanied by a base that was designed to look like icebergs in different shapes. The effect was created by merging fiberglass and resin.
Since this stool may be uncomfortable as a chair and unsightly with things resting on top of it, it is more reasonable to let it function as a statement art piece in the home.
This Stool and Side Table Hybrid Makes a Statement on Climate Change
1. Climate Change-inspired Home Decor - Designing home decor pieces inspired by climate change can raise awareness and bring attention to the issue.
2. Sustainable Material Usage in Home Decor - Using materials like fiberglass and resin in home decor can create durable and eco-friendly products.
3. Functional Art Pieces in Home Decor - Designing home decor pieces that serve as functional art can add interest and uniqueness to a space.
1. Interior Design - Interior designers can incorporate climate change-inspired home decor pieces in their designs to add a unique element and raise awareness.
2. Furniture Manufacturing - Furniture manufacturers can explore the use of sustainable materials like fiberglass and resin in their products to address climate change concerns.
3. Art and Sculpture - Artists and sculptors can create functional art pieces like the Iceberg Stool and Side Table to provide practical use while also adding a creative element to a space.