It looks like simple and vibrant colorblocking is soon to be replaced with a plethora of textures and prints if the Stolnik EXOTIC photo spread has anything to say about it. Inspired by beautiful beasts and our animalistic nature, this editorial is full of eye-catching ensembles that show off our bold and daring personalities.
Shot by Russia-based fashion photographer Igor Oussenko, the Stolnik EXOTIC photo spread stars models Masha Philippova and Katya Galanova who channel their inner wild side easily. From strong and sensual to doe-eyed and vulnerable, they let their different animal instincts come to the surface, completely inspired by the outfit they are wearing in the moment.
Styled by Irina Devyatkina, the Stolnik EXOTIC photo spread relies on haphazard pairings that nevertheless work. The sleek hair and makeup done by Anastasia Lazutina and Evgenia Subbotkina manage to tame each look slightly.
The Stolnik EXOTIC Spread is Full of Plumage and Prints
1. Texture and Prints - The rise of textured fabrics and bold prints in fashion offers opportunities for designers to create unique and eye-catching ensembles.
2. Animalistic Inspiration - The use of animal instincts and motifs in fashion editorials provides a space for bold and daring expressions of individuality.
3. Haphazard Pairings - The trend of combining seemingly mismatched elements in fashion styling allows for unexpected and creative outfit combinations.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage the rise of texture and prints, as well as animalistic inspiration, to create innovative and captivating designs.
2. Photography - Photographers specializing in fashion editorials can explore the trend of haphazard pairings to create visually striking and unconventional images.
3. Beauty - The beauty industry can take inspiration from the sleek hair and makeup in the Stolnik EXOTIC spread to develop minimalist yet impactful looks.