Copenhagen Fashion Week was a show of pure Danish design talent and the Stine Goya SS13 Collection was among the standout highlights.
The stunning runway show was a theatrical display of casual wear with a twist of bling complete with models sporting boyish silhouettes with feminine detailing. With its embellished peplums, bedazzled detailing, floral prints and subtle silky whites, the collection dazzles with the the aura of Copenhagen's cool kid persona. This was all accented by the beauty story that featured the metallic motif in gold leafed makeup and gems on the face that were bold, yet tasteful.
Stine Goya, founded in 2006, continually stuns with its focus on exuding mood through structurally strong garments. Goya's work gives street wear the luxury treatment with her award-winning design genius.
The Stine Goya SS13 Collection is Eccentrically Detailed
1. Embellished Casual Wear - The use of bedazzling and floral prints in casual wear is a trend that is quickly gaining traction.
2. Metallic Makeup - Bold and tasteful use of metallics in makeup adds a new dimension to beauty trends.
3. Feminine Detailing in Boyish Silhouettes - Feminine detailing in the form of peplums and silky whites in boyish cuts offers a new take on gender-neutral fashion.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can utilize these trends to create collections that stand out and appeal to a broader consumer base.
2. Beauty Industry - The beauty industry can explore the use of metallics in makeup to create unique and striking looks.
3. Luxury Streetwear Industry - The luxury streetwear industry can incorporate feminine detailing in boyish silhouettes to create a fresh and innovative line of clothing.