Not being able to find your keys when running out the door is a small nuissance that can quickly make you late, but the Stick-N-Find Bluetooth Location Tracker looks to help stop this from ever being an issue again. With two remote sensors in the kit and access to the sophisticated locator app, the Stick-N-Find Bluetooth Location Tracker can be affixed to just about anything to track it up to 100 feet of your location.
Not only great for keys, the Stick-N-Find Bluetooth Location Tracker can be placed in wallets, purses or even on a child; the Virtual Leash function can send you an alert when the locator has moved beyond a certain distance. The only catch of the Stick-N-Find Bluetooth Location Tracker is that it requires your smartphone to work, so just try to not lose that.
The Stick-N-Find Bluetooth Location Tracker Finds Things Without Fuss
1. Bluetooth Location Trackers - The trend of Bluetooth location trackers presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in improving item tracking and reducing the frustration of misplaced belongings.
2. Virtual Leash Technology - The trend of virtual leash technology offers disruptive innovation opportunities by providing alerts when a tracked item moves beyond a certain distance, ensuring the safety and security of belongings.
3. Smartphone-dependent Devices - The trend of smartphone-dependent devices like the Stick-N-Find Bluetooth Location Tracker opens up disruptive innovation possibilities in leveraging the power of smartphones to enhance tracking capabilities.
1. Technology - The technology industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by developing advanced Bluetooth location trackers and virtual leash technology for diverse applications
2. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can capitalize on the trend of smartphone-dependent devices by creating innovative Bluetooth location trackers with enhanced features for convenient item tracking
3. Personal Safety - The personal safety industry can find disruptive innovation opportunities in developing virtual leash technology that ensures the safety and security of individuals' valuables and loved ones.