Aerosmith frontman and American Idol judge Steven Tyler has teamed up with Andy Hilfiger (you guessed it -- Tommy Hilfiger's brother) to design the Steven Tyler for Macy's 'Andrew Charles' collection.
Steven Tyler is the inspiration behind the collection, meaning you can expect to see lots of leopard print, eclectic pieces, flared jeans, and hopefully a ton of leather. Tyler will also star in the ads alongside his lookalike daughter Chelsea Tyler, who is the spitting image of her father.
The Steven Tyler for Macy's 'Andrew Charles' will launch in Macy's stores in September with a collection of scarves, which the frontman is well-known for rocking on a regular basis, simply called Rock Scarf, rolling into Macy's locations in October.
Look out for this collection as it's sure to have some great additions to your fall wardrobe.
The Steven Tyler for Macy's 'Andrew Charles' Line is Downtown-Cool
1. Leopard Print Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop sustainable and animal-friendly alternatives to leopard print fabric.
2. Eclectic Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce personalized online styling services that curate eclectic outfits based on individual preferences and body types.
3. Rock-inspired Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create interactive shopping experiences that use augmented reality to virtually try on rock-inspired clothing items.
1. Fashion Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Implement RFID technology for real-time inventory management, enabling seamless shopping experiences.
2. Textile Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop sustainable and eco-friendly fabric production methods that provide alternatives to traditional materials.
3. Online Fashion Styling - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilize machine learning algorithms to offer personalized fashion recommendations based on individual style preferences.