Brooklyn’s 'Ample Hills Creamery' recently announced that it will begin selling Star Wars ice cream. With the new Star Wars movie only a few weeks away, many consumers are looking for ways to celebrate the film's release. This frozen custard treat provides a tasty way to show your love for the popular sci-fi series.
The Star Wars ice cream is part of a collaboration between the Ample Hills Creamery, Lucasfilm and Disney. The ice cream comes in two different varieties, both of which are designed to celebrate the release of 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens.' One of the ice cream flavors is called 'The Light Side' and it contains marshmallow ice cream, homemade crispie clusters and a sprinkling of cocoa crispies. The other flavor is called 'The Dark Side' and it is made up of dark chocolate ice cream, cocoa crispies, espresso fudge brownies and white chocolate pearls.
The pints come in packs of four and can only be purchased online from the Ample Hills Creamery website.
This Popular Creamery is Now Producing Star Wars Ice Cream
1. Collaborative Branding - The collaboration between Ample Hills Creamery, Lucasfilm, and Disney opens up opportunities for other brands to collaborate and create themed products.
2. Pop Culture Crossovers - The Star Wars ice cream highlights the trend of featuring popular franchises in food products, creating opportunities for other popular franchises to expand into the food industry.
3. Online Exclusive Products - The online-only availability of the Star Wars ice cream taps into the trend of exclusive online products, providing an opportunity for other food brands to sell unique flavors exclusively online.
1. Food & Beverage - The collaboration between Ample Hills Creamery and Lucasfilm shows how the food and beverage industry can tap into popular culture to create innovative products.
2. Entertainment - The Star Wars ice cream demonstrates the potential for entertainment companies to extend their brands into the food industry through collaborations.
3. E-commerce - The online-only availability of the Star Wars ice cream highlights the e-commerce industry's potential for selling exclusive and niche food products.