Luxe streetwear imprint Billionaire Boys Club prepares to drop its new Star Wars capsule designed for the Fall/Winter 2018 season. The new limited edition collection features graphic prints, accessories, hoodies, and a highlighting baseball jacket. The jacket is constructed in collaboration with Golden Bear and most notably, the entire capsule is designed specifically to celebrate the iconic character Han Solo. Some designs nod to his home planet of Corellia through the form of the planet's signature Bloodstripe accent. In the sci-fi film, it is meant to be a symbol of heroism.
Additional details of the collection include reflective details incorporated through 3M materials and an iconic Han Solo quote that reads, "Never Tell Me the Odds!" There are also so graphics that recall Chewbecca to round out the entire Star Wars capsule.
Billionaire Boys Club Introduces The New Star Wars Capsule for FW18
1. Sci-fi-inspired Fashion - Incorporate sci-fi motifs and designs into fashion apparel in unexpected, exciting ways.
2. Collaborative Capsule Collections - Fashion brands can partner with film franchises to create limited edition apparel that leverages nostalgia and fandoms.
3. Reflective Accessories and Materials - Incorporate reflective materials into accessories and apparel designs to add a futuristic element to fashion collections.
1. Fashion Retail - Brands can incorporate popular film franchises and themes in seasonal and limited edition fashion collections for fans of pop culture.
2. Movie and TV Franchise Licensing - Film franchises and studios can partner with fashion brands to create exclusive collections that cater to fans of science fiction and pop culture.
3. Textile Production and Manufacturing - To support the development of trendy and relevant fashion collections in tech-inspired and fandom-inspired themes, textile factories can invest in designing specific fabric patterns and material technologies that bring such novelty to life.