My nerd sensors went straight to level 10 the moment I saw the Star Destroyer Umbrella. This umbrella takes the Star Destroyer out of the 'Star Wars' films and puts it into your hands!
The Star Destroyer Umbrella is still just a concept now, but if you can dream it, you can do it. Rainy days wouldn't be so bad if you knew that you got to bring this awesome umbrella with you to work or school. Check it out and above and keep your fingers crossed in the hopes that this will be on store shelves soon.
The Star Destroyer Umbrella Keeps Geeks High and Dry
1. Geek-inspired Umbrellas - Creating umbrellas inspired by popular geek culture, such as Star Wars, opens up opportunities for niche markets and fan communities.
2. Conceptual Product Designs - Conceptual products, like the Star Destroyer Umbrella, allow for creative exploration and potential for future production.
3. Functional Fashion Accessories - Incorporating functional designs into fashion accessories, like umbrellas, offers a unique blend of style and practicality.
1. Geek Merchandise - The geek merchandise industry can capitalize on the demand for unique and niche accessories inspired by popular culture.
2. Product Design - Product design firms can explore innovative and conceptual designs for everyday items, like umbrellas, to cater to specific interest groups.
3. Fashion Accessories - The fashion accessory industry has the potential to incorporate functional and fashionable items like geek-inspired umbrellas into its product offerings.