The Experimental Perfume Club (EPC) opens its first stand-alone boutique in the UK capital. Having established itself in London's Selfridges store, proud owner, Emmanuelle Moeglin, welcomes customers to the new location. The 500 square foot lab-boutique is situated in London's Seven Dials district.
Offering the brand's eponymous scent line, the stand-alone boutique will help customers discover new fragrances. In keeping with tradition, the EPC will continue to provide customers with its refillable service in the new space.
With its new infrastructure, the perfume brand will be offering in-store or virtual perfumery workshops and courses for enthusiasts. EPC focuses on personalization, which is why customers will now be able to book one-on-one perfume consultations with the store's Perfumer's Alcove.
Image Credit: Experimental Perfume Club
Experimental Perfume Club Opens its First Stand-Alone Boutique
1. Fragrance Personalization - Creating unique and personalized fragrances for customers by offering in-store or virtual perfumery workshops and courses.
2. Refillable Fragrances - Promoting sustainability by offering refillable and reusable services to customers.
3. Experiential Retail - Enhancing customer experience through in-store perfume consultations and hands-on workshops/courses.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - Disruptive innovation opportunity lies in offering personalized and environmentally-friendly fragrance products and services.
2. Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity lies in enhancing customer experience through personalized and interactive workshops/courses.
3. Education and Training - Disruptive innovation opportunity lies in developing courses and workshops for people interested in the fragrance industry.