At Dodger Stadium concession stands, there's a new stadium hot dog for people to try that's smoky and entirely plant-based. The Official Plant-Based Dodger Dog features a smoked vegan hot dog, the Signature Stadium Dog, by Field Roast. Thanks to a new multi-year contract, the double-smoked Signature Stadium Dog made from pea, brown rice and fava bean protein can be enjoyed by fans at Los Angeles Dodgers home games.
Corey Norkin, Dodgers Vice President of Global Partnerships, says "Our fans are increasingly looking for high-quality and delicious plant-based options, and we are excited to add Field Roast’s products to our enhanced Dodger Stadium concession lineup." Although the stadium has offered plant-based options in the past, this is the first time that a plant-based hot dog is being recognized as an Official Plant-Based Dodger Dog.
The Official Plant-Based Dodger Dog is Made with Field Roast
1. Plant-based Stadium Food - The rise of plant-based stadium food provides opportunities for companies to offer new and innovative meat alternatives.
2. Sustainable Proteins - The use of sustainable proteins in food production presents an opportunity for companies to respond to environmental concerns and changing consumer preferences.
3. Sports Venue Plant-based Options - The growing demand for plant-based food in sports venues creates opportunities for suppliers to offer a variety of new meat-free options that can appeal to a wider audience.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry needs to look for new and creative ways to respond to changing consumer preferences and offer sustainable and healthy options.
2. Agriculture - The agriculture industry can capitalize on the plant-based trend by developing new plant-based protein sources that can meet the growing demand for sustainable and healthy foods.
3. Venue Services - The venue services industry can provide a range of plant-based options that cater to the growing demand for sustainable and healthy foods at sports and entertainment venues.