For those of you who think goth can't be pretty, think again; the Sretsis Fall 2013 collection is both lovely and gothic. The collection features charming floral wreaths and ornamentation, sweet butterfly accouterments and religious motifs, all with a distinctly gothic sensibility. The look book is a lust-worthy gothic fairytale. Picture yourself falling down the rabbit hole; the Sretsis Fall 2013 collection embodies the topsy-turvy wonderland of Alice's imagination.
The offbeat collection manages to be both whimsical and wearable with butterfly-winged tights, romantically tiered ruffles, funky hats and even a few animal motifs. Imaginative and eclectic, this line is sure to turn more than a few heads. If you enjoy having fun with your wardrobe, check out the playful, girlishly gothic Sretsis Fall 2013 look book for inspiration.
The Stretsis Fall 2013 Line Brings Imagination to Your Closet
1. Gothic-inspired Fashion - This trend presents opportunities for fashion brands to create whimsical and wearable collections with a gothic sensibility.
2. Floral Ornamentation - The use of floral wreaths and ornamentation in fashion opens up new design possibilities for accessories and clothing items.
3. Whimsical Accessories - The integration of funky hats, butterfly-winged tights, and animal motifs in fashion allows for the creation of unique and playful accessories.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can tap into the gothic-inspired trend to cater to consumers seeking whimsical and wearable collections.
2. Accessories - The demand for floral wreaths, funky hats, and unique accessories presents a growth opportunity for the accessories industry.
3. Design - The whimsical gothic trend allows designers to explore new creative possibilities in fashion, particularly in terms of ornamentation and embellishments.