Squish Beauty is a new venture from model and activist Charli Howard that creates products that people will be proud to use to tackle breakouts, acne patches and dark spots on the face. While many of these kinds of specialized treatments are often pushed to the back of a medicine cabinet, behind more flashy skincare products, Squish Beauty is helping to make treating these targeted issues fun. The brand makes products like Flower Power Acne Patches to adorn blemishes and Cheeky Cherry Eye & Cheek Masks with plumping hyaluronic acid and collagen.
While Squish Beauty creates products to address undereye bags, dry skin and acne, it is also on a mission to normalize acne scars, soft bellies, cellulite and stretch marks, so none of the models featured in its photos are retouched.
Squish Beauty is Changing How Consumers Perceive Acne, Scars & More
1. Fun Skincare Treatments - Squish Beauty is making treating breakouts and acne patches fun with their specialized products like Flower Power Acne Patches and Cheeky Cherry Eye & Cheek Masks.
2. Normalizing Skin Imperfections - Squish Beauty's mission to normalize acne scars, soft bellies, cellulite, and stretch marks presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the beauty industry.
3. Inclusive Beauty - Squish Beauty's commitment to featuring unretouched models in its photos is part of the growing trend towards inclusivity in the beauty industry.
1. Skincare - Squish Beauty's specialized products for treating breakouts and acne patches align with the skincare industry's focus on targeted treatments and problem-solving.
2. Beauty - Squish Beauty's mission to normalize skin imperfections aligns with the evolving beauty industry's emphasis on body positivity and self-acceptance.
3. Fashion - Squish Beauty's inclusion of unretouched models reflects the trend of the fashion industry moving towards more diverse and authentic representation.