Sprayground's Mission to Mars collection features the iconic Buzz Aldrin. The revered engineer and astronaut recently partnered with the bag brand in its newest collection and appears heavily in its advertisement. While Aldrin's input on the fashion designs is unclear, he was involved quite heavily in the advertising Sprayground has launched. The collection of shots feature Aldrin on the red planet along with a gang of young space explorers.
Sprayground's Mission to Mars collection may not fall in line with NASA specification, but all the pieces manage to keep a futuristic aesthetic. The collection includes a pair of gloves, a parka, two bags and a cap. The design cues clearly come from futuristic astronauts, but they also sport distinct orange coloring and street-art-inspired design.
One particular backpack in the collection take the futuristic look even further by including some interesting tech. The 'Solar Panel Backpack' comes with integrated solar panels and USB ports. These panels and ports work in conjunction with one another and turn the bag into a sustainable power pack.
Image Credit: Sprayground
Sprayground's Mission to Mars Collection Features Buzz Aldrin
1. Space-inspired Fashion - The trend of using space exploration as an inspiration for fashion designs and collections.
2. Futuristic Aesthetics - The trend of incorporating futuristic design cues and street-art-inspired elements into fashion collections.
3. Smart Wearable Technology - The trend of integrating sustainable and smart wearable technology into fashion accessories such as backpacks.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can embrace the trend of space-inspired designs and futuristic aesthetics to attract younger and tech-savvy consumers.
2. Technology Industry - The technology industry can collaborate with fashion brands to develop innovative and sustainable smart wearable technology for fashion accessories.
3. Advertising Industry - The advertising industry can leverage celebrity endorsements and partnerships with iconic figures such as Buzz Aldrin to promote fashion collections and brand awareness.