Making parking tickets a thing of the past is the goal of the SpotAngels app. The app offers information on parking spots in 25 different cities. This info includes if a spot is free or metered. Further, the app sends an alert if your car is about to be ticketed, say for a street sweeping violation. The SpotAngels app's creators say that on average users save about $100 a year in tickets.
The SpotAngels app also features a crowdsourced function similar to Waze's driver-sourced traffic info. Members of the community can add information on parking spots (photos with tags and a brief description), ensuring that the app is as up-to-date as possible. The SpotAngels app is currently available for both iOS and Android.
The SpotAngels App Notifies Users When They're About to Be Ticketed
1. Attentive Parking Apps - Parking apps that provide alerts and information to prevent parking tickets.
2. Crowdsourced Parking Information - Parking apps that rely on community-sourced data to ensure accuracy.
3. Smart City Parking - Integrating parking apps with smart city technology to streamline parking solutions.
1. Smart City - Cities looking to enhance their transportation and mobility infrastructure.
2. Parking Services - Parking management companies and parking app developers.
3. Mobile App Development - Companies specializing in app creation and development for enhancing user experiences.