The Sport Life Fitness Club 2013 ad campaign revolves around a type of vacation few would want to be apart of. It urges people to "escape the belly island" by adopting healthier choices in their lives, namely by joining this particular fitness club. Hilariously illustrated by artist Annabella Orosz, the images paint a rather sad picture on a sunny day.
Conceived and executed by G2, an ad agency based in Kiev, Ukraine, the Sport Life Fitness Club 2013 ad campaign was art directed by art directed by Vlad Moshenskiy, Virgiliu Andone and Andrew Ushakov. Although the campaign addresses a serious and touchy subject, it does so in a lighthearted manner that will have even the tubbiest person chuckling in no time.
The Sport Life Fitness Club 2013 Campaign Urges Fitter Vacations
1. Health Conscious Advertising - Opportunity for advertisers to create campaigns that promote healthier lifestyle choices in a lighthearted and humorous way.
2. Fitness Club Campaigns - Trend of fitness clubs using creative advertisements to attract new members by highlighting the negative consequences of a sedentary lifestyle.
3. Illustrated Advertisements - Growing trend of using illustrated artwork in advertising campaigns to grab attention and convey messages in a unique and visually appealing way.
1. Advertising - Opportunity for ad agencies to develop innovative campaigns that address serious subjects with a lighthearted approach, using illustrations and creative concepts to engage audiences.
2. Fitness Clubs - Fitness clubs can leverage creative advertising campaigns that highlight the negative effects of a sedentary lifestyle to attract new members and promote the importance of leading an active, healthier life.
3. Art and Design - Increased demand for illustrators and artists in the advertising industry due to the rising trend of using illustrated artwork to create visually appealing and engaging ad campaigns.