Micellar water gained notable attention for its non-irritating cleaning properties in removing makeup, but R+CO is leveraging the potent ingredient in its Spiritualized Dry Shampoo Mist.
The R+CO Spiritualized Dry Shampoo Mist works to remove build up in your scalp thanks to its revolutionary micellar formula that also comes as a way to soothe itchy and dry scalps. The product is also ideal for cleansing while wearing wigs, weaves, and braids. Alongside micellar, the dry shampoo mist also features glycerin to naturally retain moisture, silica to improve tensile strength and castor oil to draw moisture into your hair to look shiny and soft.
To use the Spiritualized Dry Shampoo Mist, section your hair and apply 1 - 2 pumps about 8 inches away for your roots. Leave to sit for 45 seconds and massage through to cleanse.
R+Co Debuted the Spiritualized Dry Shampoo Mist
1. Micellar Water in Haircare - Leveraging the non-irritating properties of micellar water, there is an opportunity to develop innovative haircare products that cleanse and soothe the scalp.
2. Dry Shampoo for Specific Hair Needs - Creating dry shampoos with targeted benefits, such as removing build up and soothing dry scalps, opens up possibilities for disruptive innovation in the haircare industry.
3. Multi-purpose Hair Products - The rise of multi-purpose hair products like R+CO Spiritualized Dry Shampoo Mist, which can be used on wigs, weaves, and braids, presents an opportunity to cater to diverse consumer needs.
1. Haircare - The haircare industry can explore the use of micellar water and develop specialized dry shampoos to meet different scalp needs.
2. Beauty - The beauty industry can capitalize on the trend of multi-purpose hair products, offering convenience and versatility to consumers.
3. Cosmetics - Cosmetics companies can incorporate micellar water into their product offerings, providing gentle cleansing options for hair and scalp care.