Spiritú is a new wellness and beauty subscription box that focuses on promoting Latina entrepreneurs. The box is filled with bespoke beauty products, wellness samples, and accessories and includes the story behind each product.
The seasonal box focuses on empowering "global artisans in disadvantaged areas, raise multicultural awareness, and promote social justice and cultural preservation through economic fair trade." The focus of Spiritú is to showcase the diverse women in the Lantia community with products from all over the world. Items range from handmade soaps from a local shop in Mexico to a multipurpose highlighter made on the pacific coast of Panama.
The Spiritú box is available to purchase quarterly through an annual subscription model or as a seasonal one-time purchase.
Image Credit: Spiritú, @myspiritu/Instagram
Spiritú's Chic Subscription Box Promotes Latina Entrepreneurs
1. Latinx-focused Subscription Boxes - There is an opportunity for entrepreneurs to create subscription boxes collections that highlight cultural diversities.
2. Wellness and Beauty Subscription Boxes - Innovation can be driven in this industry by offering customized or targeted wellness and beauty subscription boxes.
3. Ethical Consumerism and Cultural Preservation Through Subscription Boxes - There is an opportunity for entrepreneurs to promote social justice and cultural preservation through economic fair trade in subscription boxes.
1. Beauty and Wellness - This industry can innovate by partnering with local artisanal shops and featuring bespoke beauty products in subscription boxes.
2. E-commerce - There is an opportunity to disrupt the e-commerce market by offering unique subscription box collections that cater to diverse cultural communities.
3. Social Justice and Economic Fair Trade - Entrepreneurs that make economic fair trade a priority in curating subscription boxes can offer consumers the opportunity to participate in social justice and cultural preservation movements through their purchases.