Spiked jewelry is no stranger to the rock and metal crowd, but it seems that designer Joomi Lim is trying to bring that style to the main stream. The spiked cuffs, which could do quite a bit of damage if used right, come in both cold and silver with different spiked designs.
Joomi Lim’s badass bracelets will definitely scare off most but will give your outfit a bit of rocker-chick edge. Check them out in the gallery above!
Spiked Cuffs by Joomi Lim Work Better than Pepper Spray
1. Spiked Jewelry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new materials and designs to create unique spiked jewelry that appeals to a wider audience beyond the rock and metal crowd.
2. Mainstream Rocker-chick Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop fashion lines that combine edgy rocker-chick elements like spiked cuffs with mainstream aesthetics to appeal to a broader consumer base.
3. Fashionable Self-defense Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design functional accessories that integrate self-defense features, such as spiked cuffs, to offer stylish protection for individuals concerned about personal safety.
1. Fashion Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with jewelry designers to create a line of spiked jewelry that captures the attention of fashion-forward consumers and expands the range of edgy accessories available in stores.
2. Personal Safety - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative self-defense accessories, such as fashionable spiked cuffs, that address the increasing demand for stylish personal protection products.
3. Alternative Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore partnerships with designers to create alternative fashion lines that infuse elements of rock and metal aesthetics, including spiked jewelry, into mainstream clothing styles.