As far as hair dryers go, most look relatively similarâ€”except for Hoang M Nguyen's 'Comet' hair dryer. This spherical salon staple nixes the standard handle in favor of a round, all-in-one design. And instead of sliders or buttons, the pressure of your grip will determine the strength of the hair dryer's airflow.
The 'Comet' hair dryer's cordless design eliminates clutter, and a magnetic charging base ensures that dryer is ready when you are.
Implications - Consumers are looking for more efficient products that make the completion of everyday tasks easier. The simple yet intelligent design of this product allows buyers to focus their time and energy on other issues. Businesses can capitalize on the busy lifestyles of consumers by creating products and services that make menial daily tasks and activities stress-free.
‘Comet' by Hoang M Nguyen Upgrades a Salon Staple
1. Efficient Product Design - Creating products with simple yet intelligent designs that make everyday tasks easier.
2. Time-saving Solutions - Developing products and services that help consumers save time and energy.
3. Stress-free Daily Activities - Offering products and services that make menial daily tasks and activities stress-free.
1. Consumer Electronics - Incorporating efficient and user-friendly design elements into electronic products like hair dryers.
2. Home Appliances - Developing time-saving solutions for household appliances, such as cordless and easy-to-use hair dryers.
3. Personal Care - Creating stress-free experiences for personal care activities by introducing innovative products like spherical hair dryers.