Recognizing the SPHERE 2 as a computer mouse is difficult given its small, unconventional shape that's a mystery until one learns that it really is built for the PC.
While the SPHERE 2 may not look like a computer mouse, that's exactly what it is. Unlike the traditional features, this one is a lot smaller and it takes on a spherical form. It's quite luxurious as one can tell from its slick stainless steel finish. The SPHERE 2 features four-way navigation buttons, a scrolling wheel at the top, a user-selectable touch and click mode and a 3-stage instantaneous resolution adjustment. With its petite size, it's also extremely travel friendly.
The SPHERE 2 will be available in three different finishes: titanium, gold and platinum.
The SPHERE 2 is an Unconventional Luxurious Version of a Computer Mouse
1. Spherical Peripherals - The unconventional shape of the SPHERE 2 mouse provides opportunities for developing new spherical peripherals for PCs.
2. Luxury Computing Accessories - The luxurious design of the SPHERE 2 mouse highlights the potential for creating other high-end computing accessories that prioritize aesthetics and design.
3. Portable Navigation Devices - The compact size of the SPHERE 2 mouse suggests the potential for developing portable navigation devices that are easy to carry and use while on-the-go.
1. Computer Peripherals - The development and design of new and unique computer peripherals such as the SPHERE 2 mouse can enhance user experiences and create new market opportunities for tech companies.
2. Luxury Goods - The incorporation of high-end design and materials into computing accessories can appeal to consumers who are seeking to purchase luxury goods.
3. Travel Accessories - The compact and portable design of the SPHERE 2 mouse highlights the potential for creating new travel accessories that are easy to carry and enhance user experiences while on-the-go.