Inspired by fantasies, photographer Amber Gray delivers chanting editorials. With the use of filters that soften the picture and the illusion of smoke, her photographs depict foggy scenes that result in very dream-like photo sessions. These images are the result of carefully planned lighting and a purple dominant pallet.
"I like to portray strong, vexing characters that have something more behind their gaze," Gray says. "I am very inspired by music and the dramatic new wave characters of my childhood who conjured so many bizarre fantasies that still fuel my imagination to this day."
It’s a romantic, nature-inspired collage of daydreaming and fairness.
Dreamy, Surreal, Conceptual Photography Offers Spellbound Aesthetic
1. Conceptual Photography - Explore the use of filters and illusions to create dream-like and surreal images in photography.
2. Foggy Scenes - Capture the ethereal and mysterious atmosphere of fog through photography.
3. Dream-like Aesthetic - Create enchanting and otherworldly visuals through carefully planned lighting and color schemes.
1. Photography - The photography industry can embrace the trend of conceptual and dream-like photography to offer unique and captivating visuals to clients.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands and magazines can incorporate dream-like and surreal visuals into their campaigns and editorials to evoke a sense of enchantment and captivate audiences.
3. Art - Artists can explore the use of fog and dream-like aesthetics in their work to create evocative and thought-provoking pieces.