The Spell and the Gypsy Collective is known for its feminine and youthful fashion. Taking a decidedly bohemian turn this season, its latest lookbook is captured on location in the middle of a desert, which complements the slew of flowing dresses perfectly. Although very free-spirited in nature, people will most likely find themselves comparing the art direction to the latest Mad Max film as well.
Starring model Emma Stern Nielsen, the Spell and the Gypsy Collective lookbook was shot by photographer Jennifer Stenglein. It's appropriately dubbed Loveland. Fashionising notes that "the mid-season bohemian injection coming courtesy of the Australian label is threaded with a strong military vibe, one that’s echoing through the dusty canvas cant, the camouflage tee and the hand-sewn gypsy flag alike."
The Spell and the Gypsy Collective Catalog Stars Emma Stern Nielsen
1. Bohemian Fashion - Opportunity for brands to incorporate a bohemian aesthetic in their clothing lines.
2. Desert Fashion Shoots - Potential for fashion photographers to capture unique looks in desert landscapes.
3. Military-inspired Fashion - Chance for designers to infuse military elements into their clothing collections.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can explore the bohemian and military fashion trends.
2. Photography - Photographers can specialize in shooting fashion spreads in desert locations.
3. Design - Designers can incorporate military-inspired elements into their fashion collections.